Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Power of Anon People - Edit #1

I blacked out...what just happened?

So I'm starting to see why three drafts will be a necessity. Either way this seems like a good start. I think it will take a couple of minutes into the video to understand the primary point in this first draft and that's definitely something which will be worked on throughout the next two cuts. This is a work in progress and after hammering away at this overnight I'm confident it's heading in a positive direction. There are some things that have been left out which I will also try to incorporate in the next cut as I piece together the most important points that need to be conveyed. Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think and especially if you're able to make sense of any of it. That after all is what will be most important upon the video's final release.

1 comment:

  1. Hola Amigo -

    I like the video a lot. Where do you think that you are going to go with it? I know P.Wesch wants more of an ethnography/story bit - I like what you have, but what was the thing with Ashton Kutcher and CNN? I must have missed that (could be a good thing to develop by adding an extra 30 seconds or however long...).

    Just a side comment - was there supposed to be any sort of panning over the "leak" text in the second half of the video?

    ReplyDelete