Monday, March 2, 2009

This Is The Method

One of the things I'm constantly doing on a daily basis is re-defining exactly what my research is. In a sense I try and convey it in Lehman's terms to myself and to anyone who's interested in what we're doing with the anon project .
The best way I've come to describe it is"
"How anonymous public opinion effects social media and major networks in their journalistic reports."
lately some of my best research has come the farthest in doing these blog posts. While I'm constantly adding websites, google books , and articles, these blog posts have allowed me to work through areas of my investigation which I'm still unsure about. With each reading I really feel like I gain a much deeper understanding of my research as I relate them to my topic and then try and convey it in written word through these blogs. It's simply has been invaluable and I think I will continue to use this blog for the same purpose in the future.
For my final video piece I plan to use most of the content from the final project but also will do some voice overs and will read passages from a couple books I've been referring to for the project.
Evernote has not been too helpful and I don't think I'm really getting everything out of it I can, and personally there just hasn't been a need it for the way I'm conducting my research.
As I mentioned last week, things are starting to really take shape now which is very exciting and has helped make the experience more enjoyable as things viciously move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment